Cordelia Dress, Grenadine Tulip Rose, Silk Crepe
This floral print represents a verdant corner of our exquisite Banjanan Mughal Garden. Mughal gardens have been illustrated in miniature paintings since the 9th century, and are often depicted in the decorative arts. Spot them in hand woven textiles, art and architecture. Just imagine the Taj Mahal!
This dress is the right amount of feminine and tough. I'm having a real cowboy boots moment so I'll be wearing those. Easy to wear with a tie back and pockets, I also like to style mine with clashing printed layer underneath, or a bit of denim.
Pulls over head. Comes with a self tie back belt. Pockets at side seam.
100% Silk Crepe. Hand wash or dry clean. Line dry.
Designed and hand silk-screen printed by our team of artisans in Jaipur India.
Sizing (US) XS 0 - 2 S 2 - 4 M 4 - 6 L 8 - 10
Our model is 5 feet 10 inches tall and wearing size Small.
Please Note that size Medium will ship on approx 25th January.
Returns and Shipping
If you are not completely satisfied with your Banjanan online purchase, you may send it back to us for an exchange or refund.
- All merchandise returned must be unworn, unwashed, with price tags intact.
- Returns must be shipped via UPS or Fedex with tracking number.
- Exchanges/Returns must be received within 10 days of the original ship date.
- Exchanges/Refunds are processed within 7 days after we receive the merchandise. You will receive a confirmation email when your exchanges/credits are processed.
- We do not refund shipping costs. Shipping costs will only be refunded when the return is a result of an error or damaged merchandise.
- We reserve the right to deny credits if the merchandise returned does not meet our return policy requirements.
- Returns will be credited to the original credit card account used for purchase
- Sale merchandise is Final Sale. No exchanges or returns will be...Read more