Jaya Dress, Zambezi Amazonian, Silk Chiffon
As proponents of circular fashion, we've designed an online exclusive collection produced in limited edition, collectible capsules.
Engineered for minimal waste and ultimate re-use of biodegradable fabric.
Using our best loved heritage prints, in luxurious natural fibres, it's designed to last, to swap, to leave no footprint.
We chose this Jaya dress as we love the multi-prints. It's stunning, and it also allows us to use up otherwise discarded cuts of our precious silk prints! It's a win win!
Buttons through to the waist. Tie belt at waist. Tie at back or front. Side pockets. Lined
100% Silk chiffon. Dry Clean, hand wash or gentle cycle.
Designed and hand silk screen printed by our team of artisans in Jaipur India.
Sizing (US) XS 0 - 2 S 2 - 4 M 4 - 6 L 8 - 10
Our model is 5 feet 10 inches tall and wearing size Small.
Returns and Shipping
If you are not completely satisfied with your Banjanan online purchase, you may send it back to us for an exchange or refund.
- All merchandise returned must be unworn, unwashed, with price tags intact.
- Returns must be shipped via UPS or Fedex with tracking number.
- Exchanges/Returns must be received within 10 days of the original ship date.
- Exchanges/Refunds are processed within 7 days after we receive the merchandise. You will receive a confirmation email when your exchanges/credits are processed.
- We do not refund shipping costs. Shipping costs will only be refunded when the return is a result of an error or damaged merchandise.
- We reserve the right to deny credits if the merchandise returned does not meet our return policy requirements.
- Returns will be credited to the original credit card account used for purchase
- Sale merchandise is Final Sale. No exchanges or returns will be...Read more