Rose Jumpsuit, Delph Bird White, Rayon Dobby
Portuguese tiles are an absolute delight, and they adorn buildings and courtyards everywhere you turn. I created this print adorned with birds and citrus fruits after visiting the tile museum in Lisbon.
As a customer told me, jumpsuits are the best because they're one piece dressing - but trousers. Can't say it better than that.... I'm a convert.
PS - also good with a tux jacket and stomping boots til the weather warms up, or on the plane.
Button through front. Drawstring at waist. Pockets at side seam. Ruffles on the front.
100% Rayon dot dobby. Hand wash or gentle cycle. Line dry
Designed and hand block printed by our team of artisans in Jaipur India.
Sizing (US) XS 0 - 2 S 2 - 4 M 4 - 6 L 8 - 10
Our model is 5 feet 10 inches tall and wearing size Small.
Returns and Shipping
If you are not completely satisfied with your Banjanan online purchase, you may send it back to us for an exchange or refund.
- All merchandise returned must be unworn, unwashed, with price tags intact.
- Returns must be shipped via UPS or Fedex with tracking number.
- Exchanges/Returns must be received within 10 days of the original ship date.
- Exchanges/Refunds are processed within 7 days after we receive the merchandise. You will receive a confirmation email when your exchanges/credits are processed.
- We do not refund shipping costs. Shipping costs will only be refunded when the return is a result of an error or damaged merchandise.
- We reserve the right to deny credits if the merchandise returned does not meet our return policy requirements.
- Returns will be credited to the original credit card account used for purchase
- Sale merchandise is Final Sale. No exchanges or returns will be...Read more