Admiral Jacket, Black Cotton
Inspired by 18th Century trade and migration, I imagined a trunk full of precious print and embroidery that had been carried by galleons across great Oceans. A cross pollination of craft and ideas.
If I was on that galleon I would definitely hanker after the naval and military jackets worn by the gents on board. What's more classic than a little menswear piece mixed with something feminine? I never tire of these jackets in my wardrobe. I designed these to be forever pieces. Collectible and envied. Don't miss the two small pelicans hiding in the embroidery. A nod to the much loved migrating pelicans of Senegal, Africa's westernmost trading post.
Snap closure at front. Peplum detail at back. Faux lace up detail.
100% Cotton. Gentle dry clean.
Designed and hand embroidered by our team of artisans in Jaipur India.
Sizing (US) XS 0 - 2 S 2 - 4 M 4 - 6 L 8 - 10
Our model is 5 feet 10 inches tall and wearing size Small.
Returns and Shipping
If you are not completely satisfied with your Banjanan online purchase, you may send it back to us for an exchange or refund.
- All merchandise returned must be unworn, unwashed, with price tags intact.
- Returns must be shipped via UPS or Fedex with tracking number.
- Exchanges/Returns must be received within 10 days of the original ship date.
- Exchanges/Refunds are processed within 7 days after we receive the merchandise. You will receive a confirmation email when your exchanges/credits are processed.
- We do not refund shipping costs. Shipping costs will only be refunded when the return is a result of an error or damaged merchandise.
- We reserve the right to deny credits if the merchandise returned does not meet our return policy requirements.
- Returns will be credited to the original credit card account used for purchase
- Sale merchandise is Final Sale. No exchanges or returns will be...Read more