Jaya Dress, Orchid Mughal Garden, Silk Chiffon
This print tells the story of an exquisite Banjanan Mughal Garden. Mughal gardens have been illustrated in miniature paintings since the 9th century, and depict a love of nature and close observation of plants. Our garden features gorgeous, bold birds and animals, and vivid and detailed flowers.
The Jaya dress mixes our most magical chiffon prints of the season. It's so beautiful it's pretty much a work of art.
Buttons through to the waist. Tie belt at waist. Tie at back or front. Side pockets. Lined
100% Silk chiffon. Hand wash, dry clean or gentle cycle. Line dry.
Designed and hand screen printed by our team of artisans in Jaipur India.
Sizing (US) XS 0 - 2 S 2 - 4 M 4 - 6 L 8 - 10
Our model is 5 feet 10 inches tall and wearing size Small.
Returns and Shipping
If you are not completely satisfied with your Banjanan online purchase, you may send it back to us for an exchange or refund.
- All merchandise returned must be unworn, unwashed, with price tags intact.
- Returns must be shipped via UPS or Fedex with tracking number.
- Exchanges/Returns must be received within 10 days of the original ship date.
- Exchanges/Refunds are processed within 7 days after we receive the merchandise. You will receive a confirmation email when your exchanges/credits are processed.
- We do not refund shipping costs. Shipping costs will only be refunded when the return is a result of an error or damaged merchandise.
- We reserve the right to deny credits if the merchandise returned does not meet our return policy requirements.
- Returns will be credited to the original credit card account used for purchase
- Sale merchandise is Final Sale. No exchanges or returns will be...Read more