Bazaar Dress, Crysanthemum Garland Black, Cotton Voile
DescriptionThis collection is inspired by the Silk Road. The mythical route that led explorers and traders from China through India and Central Asia, to Southern Europe. It was a time of immense cultural trading. You see it in visual form in textile design and I'm obsessed with it!! This print is inspired by ceramics I collected in Istanbul, and by my Turkish friend and fellow Pug Lover, Buket.
Well if you are going to be in Istanbul, trust me you will be going to the Bazaar, so you're going to need this dress. You could also wear it to Whole Foods.Front button placket. Drawstring waist. Side pockets. Lined.
100% Cotton Voile. Hand wash or gentle cycle. Line dry.
Designed and hand printed by our team of artisans in Jaipur India.
Sizing (US) XS 0 - 2 S 2 - 4 M 4 - 6 L 8 - 10
Our model is 5 feet 10 inches tall and wearing size Small.
Returns and Shipping
If you are not completely satisfied with your Banjanan online purchase, you may send it back to us for an exchange or refund.
- All merchandise returned must be unworn, unwashed, with price tags intact.
- Returns must be shipped via UPS or Fedex with tracking number.
- Exchanges/Returns must be received within 10 days of the original ship date.
- Exchanges/Refunds are processed within 7 days after we receive the merchandise. You will receive a confirmation email when your exchanges/credits are processed.
- We do not refund shipping costs. Shipping costs will only be refunded when the return is a result of an error or damaged merchandise.
- We reserve the right to deny credits if the merchandise returned does not meet our return policy requirements.
- Returns will be credited to the original credit card account used for purchase
- Sale merchandise is Final Sale. No exchanges or returns will be...Read more